ICCW-TN is a private humanitarian organization, headquartered in Chennai, committed to help the society in the developing world. Incorporated in the year 1953, they help the vulnerable and disadvantageous children through direct services and through intervention of Policy and Program with children throughout India and Tamil Nadu. It pursues its mission with both excellence & compassion.
The Organization works with the sole objective of serving children in distress who are orphans and destitute totally 39 children are residing in the Home and is working for the Cause & care of disadvantaged Young Indians to improve their quality of life and let no child face deprivation, discrimination &exploitation. They also work with several programs as follows:
1. Promotion of Protection, Survival, and Development of child rights
2. Research and documentation of information on street children
3. Protection and assistance for street children who have been victims of abuse and exploitation
4. Program on Disaster management at Kumbakonnam, Thiruvallur & Tsunami affected areas.
5. Regular workshop for the ICDS supervisors.
• Volunteers required over the weekends to conduct Recreational Activities
• Require Volunteers to teach Spoken English for the Children.
• Volunteers required being eco-friendly by planting trees.
• Motivational speakers – require volunteers to create awareness on different tyopics.
• Workshops on Health & Hygiene.
To know more about the volunteering requirements at this organization click here