VASANTHAM caters to the needs of Children and adults with Developmental Disabilities such as
- Mental Retardation
- Borderline Intelligence
- Autism and other Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Learning Disability
All the children and adults have facilities to be trained at VASANTHAM in diverse domains by qualified and experienced professionals with individualized training programmes.
• Basic computers teaching
• Sessions on Art & Craft
• Recreational activity.
• Instrument training/Dance
Day & Time:
• Two days in a week can be done except Monday.
• They prefer morning sessions for teaching Yoga & Computers
• Crafts & Recreational activities can be done in the second half of the day.
To know more about the volunteering requirements at this organization click here